Дополните предложения глаголами в скобках, употребив их в форме Past Indefinite.1 I knew Sarah was very busy, so I … her. disturb2 I was very tired
1 Январь 0001
Дополните предложения глаголами в скобках, употребив их в форме Past Indefinite.
1) I knew Sarah was very busy, so I … her.(disturb)
2) I was very tired, so I … to bed early, (go)
3) The bed was very uncomfortable. I … very well, (sleep)
4) Sue wasn*t hungry, so she … anything, (eat)
5) We went to Kate*s house but she. … at home, (be)
6) It was a funny situation but nobody … (laugh)
7) The window was open and a bird …, into the room, (fly)
8) The hotel wasn*t very expensive. It … very much, (cost)
9) It was in a hurry, so I … time to phone you. (have)
10) It was hard work carrying the bags. They … very heavy, (be)
1. I knew Sarah was very busy, so I didn’t disturb her.
2 I was very tired so I went to bed early.
3 The bed was very uncomfortable.I didn’t sleep very well.
4 Sue wasn’t hungry, so she ate anything.
5He went to Kate’s house but wasn’t at home.
6 It was a funny situation but nobody loughed.
7 The window was open and a bird flew into the room.
8 The hotel wasn’t very expensive.It cost very much.
9 I was in a hurry so I didn’t have time to phone you.
10. It was hard work carrying the bags. They were very heavy.
- Вопросы для повторения к главе 2
- Слова З. апострофом
- Визитки на мистер осень
- Колосок сапожок далеко соловей
- Травянистые растения у дома
- Діалог на тему біля вечірнього багаття
- Рпзличие Веры и неверия философия
- Цифры на немецком до 20
- Хронологическая последовательность философов античности
- Небольшой рассказ о первом снеге
- Прислів`я з антонімами