Нужно из прямой речи перевести в косвенную. Пожалуйста: 1On the day when he was leaving he said to his wife, “Wait for me, and I’ll come back”2She tho
1 Январь 0001
Нужно из прямой речи перевести в косвенную. Пожалуйста:
1On the day when he was leaving he said to his wife, “Wait for me, and I’ll come back”
2She thought, “He said he would return. I am sure he is alive.”
3“Who sent you here to me?” the rich man asked.
4Then he said: “I can give you 50 thousand pounds, if Lloyd George goes with your expedition to the South Pole. And if you leave him there, I shall give you another 50 thousand pounds.”
5“Robin Hood will come”, he said.
6“He will take part in the competition and we shall catch him”, he said.
7“A woman who did so much to honour the memory of one husband, deserves soon to get another”, said my aunt’s friends.
8One day King Lear called his daughters and said to them: “I am very old and tired. I cannot be the king of Britain any more. I want to divide the country into three parts and give one part to each of you. Each of you will be the queen of her part of the country. But first you must tell me how much you love me. Then I shall know which of you must get the better part.”
9Goneril said: “Dear father, I love you very much. I love you more than my eyes, more than my beauty. No child loves his father more than I love you. ”
10She said: ”I don’t understand why my sisters say that they love you more than anything else. They are married. Don’t the love their husbands? You are my father and of course I love you. But when I marry, I shall love my husband too. ”
11“I am asking for 5 pounds because I thought it would be hard for people to say ‘no’ to that. I’ve only got 30000 pounds so far. So Ive got to speed up” says Dominic.
12“There was a tradition in my family to keep old toys” says Sergei
1. One the day when he was leaving he said to his wife waited his, & he would come back.
2.She thought he has said he would return. She was sured he is alive.
3. The rich man asked who have sent his/her to him.
4. Then he said he could give him/her 50 thousand pounds, if Lloyd George went with his expedition to the South Pole.And if he/she left his there, he would give her/him another 50 thousand pounds.
5.He said Robin Hood would come.
6.He said he would take part in the competition & they would catch his.
7.My aunt`s friends said a woman who have done so much to honour the memory of one husband, deserved soon to get another.
8.One day King Lear called his daughters & said to them he was very old & tired. He couldn`t be the King of Britain any more. He wanted to divide the country into 3 parts & give 1 part to each of them. Each of them would be the Queen of her part of the country. But first she must told him how much she loved his. Then he would know which of them must got the better part.
9.Goneril said she loved very much his dear father. She loved his more than her eyes,more than her beauty. No child loved his father more than she loved his.
10. She said she hasn`t understood why her sisters said that they loved his more than anything else. They have married. Don`t the love their nusbands? He was her father & of course she loved his. But then she would marry,she would love her husband too.
11. Dominic says he is asking for 5 pounds because he thought it would be hard for people to say ‘no’ to that. He`ve only got 30 000 pounds so far. So he`ve got to speed up.
12. Sergei says there was a tradition in his family to keep old toys.
- Вопросы для повторения к главе 2
- Слова З. апострофом
- Колосок сапожок далеко соловей
- Доклад на тему биатлон
- Травянистые растения у дома
- Діалог на тему біля вечірнього багаття
- Рпзличие Веры и неверия философия
- Цифры на немецком до 20
- Хронологическая последовательность философов античности
- Прислів`я з антонімами
- Речення зі словом польовий