Нужно переделать в косвенную речь, помогите пожалуйста: A:Are you good at foreign languages? B:Not really. It was very difficult for me to learn Englis
1 Январь 0001
Нужно переделать в косвенную речь, помогите пожалуйста:
A:Are you good at foreign languages?
B:Not really. It was very difficult for me to learn English at first
A:Is it any easier now?
B:Yes. My teacher says I’m doing quite well now.
Поставить глагол в одно из времён (Past, Present, Future Simple; Past, Present Continuous):
1. I (to apply) for a visit and (to want) to make two journeys to your country while the visa (to be) valid. 2. They (to listen) to the news on the radio when the telefone (to ring). 3. I (to look) for a nice pair of gloves. 4. My train (to leave) in half an hour. -OK, I (to drive) you to the station in my car. 5. I ( to check) the battery?- Yes, please. 6. Nowadays cars (to get) more and more expensive. 7. He (to get) a higher salary. 8. A father and his son (to travel) home in a car. It (to snow) and a strong wind ( to blow). As they (to go) over a bridge, they (to hear) a loud bang and the father (to lose) control of the car. They (to be) injured and their lives (to be) in great danger. A helicopter (to take) the father and the boy to hospital and they (to be) saved. Now, the happy father ( to look) at his son and (to say) to him: “I never (to drive) my car when it (to snow). I (to promise) you. It (to be) very dangerous to drive when it (to be) so slippery.”
- A. wondered if B. was good at foreign languages.
B. answered that he/she was not really good at them. He/she added that it had been very difficult for him/her to learn English at first
A. asked if it was easier then.
B. answered that it was. He/she added that his/her teacher said he/she was doing quite well then.
1. I am applying for a visit and want to make two journeys to
your country while the visa is valid. 2. They were listening to the
news on the radio when the telefone rang. 3. I am looking for a nice
pair of gloves. 4. My train is leaving in half an hour. -OK, I will drive you to the station in my car. 5. Shall I check the battery?- Yes,
please. 6. Nowadays cars are getting more and more expensive. 7. He gets a higher salary. 8. A father and his son were travelling home in a
car. It was snowing and a strong wind was blowing As they were going over a
bridge, they heard a loud bang and the father lost control of
the car. They were injured and their lives were in great danger. A
helicopter took the father and the boy to hospital and they were saved. Now, the happy father is looking at his son and saying to
him: “I will never drive my car when it is snowing. I promise you.
It is very dangerous to drive when it is so slippery.”
- Слова З. апострофом
- Визитки на мистер осень
- Колосок сапожок далеко соловей
- Травянистые растения у дома
- Діалог на тему біля вечірнього багаття
- Скласти речення зі словосполученням солов`їні пісні
- Рпзличие Веры и неверия философия
- Цифры на немецком до 20
- Хронологическая последовательность философов античности
- Небольшой рассказ о первом снеге
- Прислів`я з антонімами