Переведите прямую речь в косвенную – 1On the day when he was leaving he said to his wife, “Wait for me, and I’ll come back”2She thought, “He said he
1 Январь 0001
Переведите прямую речь в косвенную -
1On the day when he was leaving he said to his wife, “Wait for me, and I’ll come back”
2She thought, “He said he would return. I am sure he is alive.”
3“Who sent you here to me?” the rich man asked.
4Then he said: “I can give you 50 thousand pounds, if Lloyd George goes with your expedition to the South Pole. And if you leave him there, I shall give you another 50 thousand pounds.”
5“Robin Hood will come”, he said.
6“He will take part in the competition and we shall catch him”, he said.
7“A woman who did so much to honour the memory of one husband, deserves soon to get another”, said my aunt’s friends.
8One day King Lear called his daughters and said to them: “I am very old and tired. I cannot be the king of Britain any more. I want to divide the country into three parts and give one part to each of you. Each of you will be the queen of her part of the country. But first you must tell me how much you love me. Then I shall know which of you must get the better part.”
9Goneril said: “Dear father, I love you very much. I love you more than my eyes, more than my beauty. No child loves his father more than I love you. ”
10She said: ”I don’t understand why my sisters say that they love you more than anything else. They are married. Don’t the love their husbands? You are my father and of course I love you. But when I marry, I shall love my husband too. ”
11“I am asking for 5 pounds because I thought it would be hard for people to say ‘no’ to that. I’ve only got 30000 pounds so far. So Ive got to speed up” says Dominic. – D. says that he is asking for 5 pounds because he thought it would be hard for people to say ‘no’ to that. He had only got 30000 pounds so far. So he had got to speed up
12“There was a tradition in my family to keep old toys” says Sergei – Sergei says that there was a tradition in my family to keep old toys
1. One the day when he was leaving he said to his wife to wait him and he would come back.
2. She thought he had said he would return and she was sure he was alive.
3. The rich man asked who had sent me to him.
4. Then he said he could give me 50 thousand pounds, if Lloyd George went with my expedition to the South Pole. And if I left him there, he would give me another 50 thousand pounds.
5. He said Robin Hood would come.
6. He said he would take part in the competition and they would catch him.
7. My aunt`s friends said that a woman who had done so much to honour the memory of one husband, deserved soon to get another.
8. One day King Lear called his daughters and said to them that he was very old and tired and added that he couldn`t be the King of Britain any more. He added that he wanted to divide the country into 3 parts and give 1 part to each of them. He said that each of them would be the Queen of her part of the country and added that first they had to tell him how much they loved him. Then he wanted to know which of them had to get the better part.
9.Goneril said that she loved her father very much and added that she loved him more than her eyes, more than her beauty. She said that no child loved his father more than she loved hers.
10. She said she didn`t understand why her sisters said that they loved him more than anything else. She said that they were married and loved their husbands. She said that he was her father and she loved him and added that when she was marry, she would love her husband too.
11. Dominic said that she was asking for 5 pounds because she had thought it would be hard for people to say ‘no’ to that and she added that she had only got 30000 pounds so far and she had got to speed up.
12. Sergei said there was a tradition in his family to keep old toys.
- Вопросы для повторения к главе 2
- Қайың түбірін жасау жоспар еңбекке баулу
- Визитки на мистер осень
- Урок чапек трудный день 2 класс
- Травянистые растения у дома
- Діалог на тему біля вечірнього багаття
- Характеристика анни украдене щастя
- Рпзличие Веры и неверия философия
- Цифры на немецком до 20
- Речення з вставними словами
- Небольшой рассказ о первом снеге